The 110PV is a thermistor that measures the temperature of a surface by direct contact. It typically monitors the temperature of a photovoltaic module, but can also monitor the temperature of other devices. This thermistor easily interfaces with our dataloggers, and is ideal for solar energy applications.
Benefits and Features
- Measures temperature across a wide range: -40° to +135°C
- Compatible with all Campbell Scientific dataloggers
- Easy to install—adhesive strips on the 110PV’s smooth face adhere to the back of a solar panel or other device
- Aluminum disk protects thermistor and promotes heat transfer from surfaces
- Makes accurate measurements in environments with heavy electromagnetic interference
- Compatible with the CWS900-series interfaces, allowing it to be used in a wireless sensor network